Followers

Thursday 28 April 2011

Sketch time at ICS

Where did 2 weeks Easter holiday go. One day back and it doesn't feel like we have had a break. Only 3 days this week and 4 next week due to bank holidays and Royal Weddings.
This week we are back to normal at ICS and don't worry the winners of the various blog candy from both individuals and ICS will be announced later in the week.




Very simple and plain from me this week. I do have to confess I did leave it late due to being in holiday mode. Sorry...




4 comments:

Fleur said...

Gorgeous card Nicola, Your colouring is lovely & I love the bit of tatty ribbon ~ I,m sure it has a proper name lol
Hugz Fleur xXx

MagsB said...

Clean and Simple and CUTE! This is gorgeous!

Hun, I won your blog candy from the ICS blog hop! (So chuffed! I can't stop smiling!) What do you need me to do? My email is gauroth AT gmail DOT com.

luv, Mags x

Louise said...

Hi Nicola and loving your card the image is a fav of mine and you have coloured it beautifully, hope you have a great weekend.
Louise xx

Lou said...

Hi! Nicky this is really pretty,lovely colouring too!!
hugs Lou.xx

Post a Comment